WB TET Admit Card 2022: The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) is the only authority to administer the WB TET Exam 2022. The WBBPE will soon issue the WB TET Admission Card 2022. The WB authorities will administer the Teacher Eligibility Test on December 11, 2022. Therefore, the applicants who have applied for this exam are advised to visit the official portal of the authority i.e https://www.wbbpe.org/ regularly as they are expected to issue the WB TET admissions card at the end of November 2022.
Also, a direct link is provided at the end of this article, which will be active shortly after the ticket becomes available.
WB TET Admission Card Date 2022
The applicants who have successfully applied for the West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test can download the hall ticket. That WB TET The hall ticket is expected to be released at the end of November 2022. Applicants should bear in mind that their admission card is their primary proxy at the time of the examination center and it is therefore mandatory for them to carry it with them. If the applicants do not receive a hall ticket, they are not allowed to enter the examination room.
Overview WB TET hall ticket 2022
In this section you will find all the important details about the exam. It also contains useful information about the exam that will come in handy for students coming for the TET exam. The information can be found in the following table:
|category of the article||admission ticket|
|name of the exam||West Bengal Primary School Teacher Aptitude Test 2022|
|The exam is conducted by||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|exam takes place||December 11, 2022|
|Kind of exam||Offline|
|The entrance ticket will be available||be notified|
How to download West Bengal Primary TET exam hall ticket?
After the explanation of the WB TET 2022 indoor ticket on their official website, the applicants need to follow the below-given steps to download their admission ticket. The following steps are as follows:
- First the candidate has to enter the official internet address of the authority as given here>> https://www.wbbpe.org/
- After entering the above address, the candidate will find the homepage of the examination administration on the screen.
- At the bottom of the home page, the applicant will find the link “Online application for the 2022 teaching degree (TET-2022) for classes I to V”. Click this link.
- A separate page for the WB TET-2022 will now open.
- On this page you will find an option to “Print/Download” the entrance ticket. Click on this option.
- Now the login page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the required credentials such as the role number or registration number and the password created at the time of filling out the application form.
- Finally, select the submit icon and the applicant’s admission card will open on the screen.
- The applicant should download the hall ticket and take 2 printouts of the admission ticket with them for further use.
Another way to get the TET hall ticket is to click on the link we provide at the bottom of this article. We will activate the link as soon as the authority publishes it on the official website.
Details are listed in the WB Primary TET Admit Card
After receiving the hall ticket from the official portal, applicants should make sure that the following information on the entrance ticket is correct. The details to be checked in the entrance ticket are as follows:
- Applicant’s name along with father’s name
- role number and the registration number
- DOB and the category
- Date of the exam along with the time of the exam
- Name of testing center and address of testing center.
- Finally, read the instructions in the admission card properly.
Documents to be carried at the center
The following documents must be brought to the examination center:
- Printout of the ticket
- Government-approved photo ID
- A mask and disinfectant
frequently asked Questions
No, the authorities have not yet announced a specific date for issuing the entrance ticket. But it is estimated that the admission ticket will be available in the last week of November or the first week of December 2022.
No, candidates are not allowed to change test centers after the admission card has been released by the authorities.
No, the applicant can only download it from the agency’s official portal.