I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here 2022 will soon air its final episode featuring the remaining six celebrities in the jungle on Sunday 27 November 2022 on ITV at 9pm.
The synopsis of the final episode is as follows:
“After more than three weeks in the Australian jungle, who will emerge victorious and be crowned this year’s king or queen?”
I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here returned to screens on November 6 with a brand new cast of celebrities. The show returned to its native Australia after a two-year hiatus.
On the show, celebrities had to leave behind their plush pads and luxuries to spend up to three weeks in the Australian jungle to be crowned the new king or queen of the jungle. Ant & Dec have hosted the reality show since 2002.
Babatunde Aleshe was eliminated in Wednesday’s episode I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here
Comedian Babatunde Aleshe was the fifth celebrity contestant to be eliminated in Wednesday night’s episode. Formerly Boy George Coronation Street Star Sue Cleaver, TV presenter Scarlette Douglas and presenter Charlene White have already left the jungle.
island of love Star Olivia Attwood became the first to leave the show in the jungle in 24 hours due to her health condition.
Speaking about her exit and her health, Olivia went on to tell Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield That morning sofa:
“I was pulled out on my first day at the main camp for routine medical checks — that can be blood pressure, draw blood — so I got blood drawn and the results came back my iron was low, I showed I was anemic.”
She said her potassium and sodium levels were “really low,” which required her to be taken to the emergency room. At the hospital, “all tests went back to normal,” but she was eventually not allowed back into the camp I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.
6 remaining contestants compete I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here final
Five celebrities have been eliminated so far I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. Only the following six celebrities are left in the jungle for the finale:
1) Owen Warner: The 23-year-old English actor is best known for his debut role as Trev in the 2015 short film Beverly. He had his first big break in 2018 with his role as Romeo Hollyoaks.
2) Matt Hancock: The 44-year-old candidate is a British politician who served as Minister for the Cabinet Office and Paymaster General from 2015-2016. He was also Secretary of State for Health and Social Affairs from 2018 to 2021.
3) Seann Walsh: A comedian who made his name as a stand-up star at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and Brighton. The 36-year-old appeared on Jack Dee’s ITV sitcom Bad move, definitely dance (2018) and more.
4) Chris Moyles: 48-year-old Chris Chris is a broadcaster and radio host. He is best known for his shows on Capital FM, BBC Radio 1 and Radio X.
5) Jill Scott: The 35-year-old is a former footballer who played as a midfielder. During her career she helped win the Blues’ FA Women’s Premier League Cup in 2008 and the FA Women’s Cup in 2010.
6) Mike Tindall: He is 44 years old and a former English rugby union player. He is also the first member of the royal family to attend I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. He is married to Zara Phillips, granddaughter of the late Queen Elizabeth II.
Tune in to ITV on Sunday 27 November for the finale of II’m a star… Get me out of here.